Get Your Oil Change in Austin Today at Covert Ford Auto Service Center!
Get the best priced oil change in Austin today at the automotive service center Central Texas trusts, Covert Ford! When it comes to your vehicle, regular oil changes are at the heart of car care and maintenance. Checking your oil and adding oil as needed is important, but draining the old oil and filling your engine back up with good quality oil that is right for your vehicle is one of the most imperative parts of driving. Here at the Covert Ford Service Department, we make getting an oil change in Austin an easy task to knock off your to-do list. Let us show you our fast, friendly service. We’ll take great care of your car or truck.
A Few Reasons Why Regular Oil Changes are Important
If it has been a while since your last oil change in Austin, or you have been putting it off, you are not alone. A recent study found that at least 22% of cars are driving with low or dirty engine oil. However, there are several reasons why you want to get your car in as soon as the sticker expires, that might just save you money and inconvenience in the long run. Here are just a few:
- Proper oil level/ quality cools down important engine components through lubrication. Moving parts under the hood create lots of friction that can really heat things up. Appropriate levels of the right oil keep all the parts properly lubricated so that everything works as it should and doesn’t overheat.
- Oil changes reduce engine wear by removing particles and sludge. A speck of dirt might not seem like a big problem, but dirt particles that build up over time can be detrimental to any engine. Over time, dirt causes corrosion that can be the death of your engine. Another dirty problem is sludge - the by-product of old oil. Routine oil changes and filter changes reduce the risk of both of these issues.
- Get more miles for you dollar with quality oil. Your car will thank you for the oil change by potentially saving you money at the pump. Poor oil quality or low oil can lead to over-consumption of gas, which burns through your fuel (and your hard earned cash) more quickly. Don’t miss out on savings!
At the end of the day, staying on top of your car’s oil changes will extend the life of your engine - Plain and simple.
Synthetic & Synthetic Blend Oil Change in Austin At Covert Ford
If you're looking to get a great deal on a Synthetic or Synthetic Blend oil change in Austin, the Covert Ford Auto Service Center has you covered! You’ve heard about synthetic oil, and maybe you even use it already, but have you ever wondered if it’s really better for your car and worth the extra cost? The answer is: for many cars, absolutely! In the simplest of terms, you can think of conventional, synthetic blend, and synthetic motor oil as the baseline, the next step up, and the very best. Synthetic motor oil is made up of chemical compounds that are specifically made to be a better protective barrier for your engine than any other product, plus it performs better than conventional oil in extreme temperatures. Some reasons you might use synthetic oil are:
- Your car manufacturer requires or recommends it
- You drive more than the average person
- You intend to keep your car for a long time
- You drive in extreme hot or cold temperatures or inclement weather
- You have a stop-and-go high-traffic commute
Synthetic blend is just what it sounds like: a blend of conventional and synthetic oil that gives you some of the benefits of synthetic, while keeping closer to the lower price-tag of conventional. We can show you all of your options when you come to Covert Ford for you oil change in Austin!
Conventional Oil Change in Austin- The Standard for A Reason
When considering your Austin oil change, the Conventional oil change is the standard for a reason. If you own a car that is new or not too old, does not have high mileage, is being driven an average amount, and isn’t a luxury make or model, you may opt for a standard or conventional oil change. Many Americans’ cars fit this bill, and there is nothing wrong with a good old-fashioned oil change, no extra chemicals or frills. If this is the kind of oil change you choose, it is the cheapest option, and will include the same quality service, and a high quality conventional oil.
Schedule Your Next Oil Change in Austin with Us!
The Covert Ford Automotive Service Center encourages you to schedule your next oil change in Austin with us! We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle here at Covert Ford located at 11514 Reasearch Blvd., Austin, TX 78759. We will give you a quality oil change of your choosing with fast, friendly, professional service. Book an appointment today online or by speaking to one of our team members at (512) 345-6070.
**Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. Not responsible for typographical or data errors. See your local dealer for actual price of vehicles displayed.
© 2017-2018 Sphere Control SEO, All Rights Reserved.
All text, images and HTML code on this page are the intellectual property of Sphere Control SEO and may not be duplicated, altered, deleted or modified in any way without the express written permission of Sphere Control SEO LLC